Disable missed call alert on screen?

ip-communications

Is there an option to disable the missed call indicator that covers the whole screen?

Hi,
You are right, we should have an option to disable it just keep an icon to indicate there is missed calls.

I’m looking for this too.

I agree, we’re looking for this as well.

++++1 Need this option desperately. Every call that comes in from the doorbell if not answered by that specific phone it shows up as a missed call. Doesn’t look good when client picks up the phone and theres 20-40 missed calls

[quote=“Shawn-GSSupport424, post:2, topic:15974”]Hi,
You are right, we should have an option to disable it just keep an icon to indicate there is missed calls.[/quote]

I don’t even need the icon. The phones are used in a restaurant. Calls are either answered at that time during business hours (there’s a call queue) or they’re not answered. Showing missed calls is just a distraction from that.

Same here. I have a retail store with multiple phones. We do not care about missed calls. Don’t want to clutter up the phone with this at all. Note: I’m using GRP2614 phones.

open a post with the theme you want to propose and its details, this is a post on another product

LCD -> Settings -> Display -> Message-Waiting Prompt -> Set it “Disabled”, the Missed call or voice message that cover the whole screen will not be displayed anymore. But there will still be a small icon on the top right status bar.