Change RemoteConnect plan on GDMS in case of UCM "format factory"

Hi @GS.Jimmy ,
after several tests I had to do the factory format of my UCM6302,
it is correctly associated on GDMS but the plan has become free.
In these cases it would be advisable for the plan to remain the same as it was before the format, due to obvious problems that would arise in a real installation.
Will you please give me back the GOLD plan I was testing? (I indicate MAC or FQDN in PM)

also I don’t know if it’s a bug or not, as shown in the screen below the first and third items are fixed and cannot be changed :frowning:

cdr

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! Your plan has been recovered to Gold plan now. For the 2 options, due to the plan limit, you may not adjust them, and we have recovered your plan to Gold so that you can adjust them now. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

grazie 1.000 :slight_smile:

I hope I have interpreted it well, even in future situations, every 2 changes will no longer be possible to restore the plan independently?
If it were so it would be better in my opinion to bring it to at least 3 (it is not uncommon to have to format for various reasons).

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! Since your Gold plan has been recovered, you should be able to adjust those 2 options. This behavior is depending on the plan type. If you encounter such issue again, you can go to your plan list on the GDMS platform and restore the plan to “Open Beta” manually from your GDMS account. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

thanks @GSSupport74 ,
can you kindly check if the new “UCM_CDR Tool for UCM6300” works only on Windows 64bit, and if so if it will be extended to 32bit?

Dear user,

Yes, it only supports on Windows 64 bit. This is a management tool, and most of major OS are 64 bit, we currently do not have a plan to support on 32 bit Windows.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!

thanks @GSSupport74 , you are very kind,

• another thing not written on the manual, in case of UCM62XX and UCM6302 in PEER between them, how does LDAP synchronization that on UCM6300 there is no synchronization port setting?
  • last thing, in the physical GS phones connected with RemoteConnect it is not clear what to set as LDAP server (and the manual does not mention it), can you help me?

Currently, UCM6300 can download a UCM62xx/6510’s LDAP phonebook, but not the other way around. This will be addressed in the next major UCM62xx/6510 firmware release.

Currently, there is no way to use the RemoteConnect address as an LDAP server. Support for this is still in development.

Thanks for your confirmation, Jimmy!

Thank you!