Can't configure Call Screen Softkeys

We want to be able to modify the on-call “Call Screen Softkeys” on GXP2140 to add a park feature. It looks like we can do “Idle Screen Softkeys” but on “Call Screen Softkeys,” even though there we can do this with P-Codes.

Please add this functionality.

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! These settings are not in GXP2140 default template in GDMS platform, and we will proceed to add these options for GXP2140 default template in GDMS future release. Thanks for your suggestions.

Thank you!

15 months later, and still no on-call “Call Screen Softkeys?” We have customers that have walked away from us because we cannot do a simple task in GDMS that our home-brew provisioning software does 100% correctly 100% of the time.

Please let us know when this feature will be implemented.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! The involved P values and the feature has been implemented in the current GDMS platform 1.0.6.10. Please see the screenshot below:

Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Those are “Idle Screen”, not “Call Screen” as requested.

Dear user,

Thanks for your feedback! We will try to implement this feature request asap in the default template for GXP21xx. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Thank you. I had to stop myself from replying for a while because of the misunderstanding between “Idle Screen” and “Call Screen.” I realize that it’s sometimes hard to know exactly what someone might be talking about, but literally:

• The topic name includes “Call Screen”
  • My original post from March, 2020 says “Call Screen” (and specifically notes that “Idle Screen” is already available)
  • My followup post from June, 2021 says “Call Screen”

So, as the owner of a company that provides customer support, we teach our techs to ALWAYS CAREFULLY READ THE REQUEST SO YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING A QUESTION WHICH WAS NOT ASKED.

Thanks, @fmarcoux96 for ensuring that my intention was clarified. We look forward to being able to convert all our customers over to GDMS once this has been added.

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! I checked the logs and previous reported feature requests, and the previous reported feature request is the “CALL SCREEN SOFTKEY” even though our developing team is misunderstanding yesterday. I also checked with our GDMS/GXP21xx default template administrator, and we will regard this feature request as a high priority feature request, and we can resolve this in the GDMS platform next release soon.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback and testing! I have passed this request to our default template administrator to push to implement this feature in the GDMS platform. I think we will implement this feature request in the next GDMS platform release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

We are testing the new GXP21xx default template for the GDMS platform with your requested P values. Once the template is ready, we will merge the updated template to the GDMS platform, and you will see the requested P values and options. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear SmartVox,

We have verified the updated template of GXP21xx and the template passed our testing. We will update the GXP21xx template to the GDMS platform current environment 1.0.6.10 asap. You can try it again after 24 hours. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Dear user,

The updated template has been uploaded to the current GDMS platform 1.0.6.10. You can try the requested options now. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Thanks! I look forward to testing it.

Let me know if you have any questions when testing it.

Thank you!

Thanks! We finally had a chance to take a look at this, and it appears to be working as desired! Thanks for getting this done quickly!

Thanks for your confirmation!

Thank you!