Call forward

ok thx … i just put “X.” for my outbound pattern, it works when i m dialing out, but for call forwarding it does not work , may i change my pattern

Hi Mr. Charles,

Thank you for your reply. You don’t have to change your outbound pattern, your outbound has correct. Maybe you can do these :

1. Make sure your enable diversion header checked (your ucm >> pbx settings >> sip settings >> general)
  2. Your cell phone needs approximately 20 seconds to respond to the call from UCM after ucm forward the incoming calls. You can set up this time but I forget to this (poke Mr. @damiano70:wink:)
  3. Make sure your keep original cid (sip trunk) checked but make sure that your sip provider allow this option if your sip provider doesn’t allow this then let this unchecked

I hope those things I have mentioned above can solve your problem. If your problem still exists, then you can ask Mr. @damiano70 or Mr. @lpneblett or Mr. @drostoker or Mr. @scottsip or anyone else in this forum to help you.

Good Luck Sir

Best Regards,

Ray

Create an outbound rule and use the privilege level of internal. Put his rule at the top of the rule listings.
In the outbound string of the rule, instead of X use 36772227, if this is the same exact string that you use to dial the number directly from your extension.

In the forward on the extension settings in the UCM just use 36772227 if this is the same exact dial string that you use to dial from your extension directly.

Thank you for your reply Mr. Ray… i do all you ask me to do but the call is forwarding but it does not work. the last time when i forwarded it with this format(50936772227) i heard the voice says:“the number you dial is incorrect please check the number and dial again”
today when the call is forwarding with this format(36772227) i just hear :“All service are busy now please try again later”
i dont really know the issue

Thank you for your reply… i do all you ask me to do but the call is forwarding but it does not work. the last time when i forwarded it with this format(50936772227) i heard the voice says:“the number you dial is incorrect please check the number and dial again”
today when the call is forwarding with this format(36772227) i just hear :“All service are busy now please try again later”
i dont really know the issue

Did you set the rules as I indicated?

ok im gonna show you

yes i did

other pict

pict 3

other pict

I can only say that I have replicated your desire in my system and have no issue that when a call is destined for my extension, the system forwards to my cell phone.

I can only surmise that either the number you have input is incorrect or the trunk is limited as to the number of calls it can handle at one time.

here is my trunk

Hi Mr. Charles,
I hope these two instructions below can solve your problem

1. Please see the picture below :
  2. Please see the picture below :

You can do this two instructions step by step, it means you do the first step if success you don’t have to do the second step. If the first step fails then do the second step.

Good Luck and God Bless You Sir

Best Regards,

Ray

Thank you very much for your support. i m gonna try
may God bless you too

I did both steps but when call is forwarding i always get this voicemail :“All service are busy now please try again later”

In looking at the trunk, you have Portech which is typically a GSM device when using a trunk. How many sim cards do you have in the device?

one sim card

And how many calls do you expect to make with 1 sim?