Busy Lamp Indication for Login/Logout To Call Queue

Using GXP2170 phones on the UCM6208
Is there a way to get a visual lamp indication on the agents phone after logging IN or OUT of the Call Queue?
Feature code *83 Logs out, and *84 Logs in. But it would be nice to have a BLF button that can toggle Login/Logout.
The DND button works well, but it shuts off the extension for intercom calls too.
We need to send intercom calls through, but Logout the agent so that queued calls dont ring in.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Login-Logout key for Queue agents:

see on phones (new firmware) and see “ucm6xxx_call_center_guide.pdf”
Account/SIP Settings/Advanced Features/Special Feature -> UCM Call Center [to be set] P198=120
on UCM you must enable the extension to “Enable Agent Login” in Advanced Settings of the created Queue.
at this point the “UCM-CC” button appears [pressing it allows the agent to enter/exit the queue]

see on phones (new firmware) and see “ucm6xxx_call_center_guide.pdf”
Account/SIP Settings/Advanced Features/Special Feature -> UCM Call Center [to be set] P198=120
on UCM you must enable the extension to “Enable Agent Login” in Advanced Settings of the created Queue.
at this point the “UCM-CC” button appears [pressing it allows the agent to enter/exit the queue]

Hi,Thanks for your instructions…but…What a dissapointment, after seeing the AMAZING “Active Call” & “Switchboard” view of live calls and the realtime queue status, it is a bit of a dissapointment when I followed your instructions to enable the “special feature” of UCM CC on the phone.
I have to go through 5 key presses ( actually 6 …) to Login or Logout. And after all the trouble, I dont even get a visual Lamp Status or Indication on the screen to show if the agent is logged in or logged out or paused. Very dissappointed.
I think I will stick to programming *83, *84 on the DND button and use that.
One touch to Pause and Un-Pause, and I also get a visual indication if the Agent is Paused or UnPaused with the big red NO ENTRY sign that shows up on the screen.
I hope the Grandstream engineers are working on simply having a BLF button for Login/Logout.

is the same thing that I thought of myself (the button without LED does not make sense) but it is what Grandstream offers today, you should open a ticket and make a request
(a like to the previous post would be appreciated)