beta test coming to an end

physical-security

now that the beta test is almost done here my resume what does not work
1.) NO wifi build in, causes big set up problems most people have no ethernet in the ceiling
2.) DDNS does not work
3.) POE does not work
4.) Ethernet reconnect does not work
5) Remote control (like left,right,up,down) does not work, neither in windows in local mode , not in android
6) No android video driver availabel, Video format is not standard for sndroid
7) Standard google apps do not work ( work on all other cameras with no problem)
8) port 80 is on most routers already captured by http standtad port for camera must be different
10) the only think that works very good is the SIP/IP calling and audio monitor.
11) video can only be seen in local mode (IP) no DDNS

more to come

next version needs a lot of improve ment

neoi

Here is my comments to the questions you listed:

1.) NO wifi build in, causes big set up problems most people have no ethernet in the ceiling
==> This model does NOT support Wi-Fi.

2.) DDNS does not work
3.) POE does not work
4.) Ethernet reconnect does not work
==> No happening in my testing and a lot of other testers.

1. Remote control (like left,right,up,down) does not work, neither in windows in local mode , not in android
    ==> This is NOT a PTZ camera, it is FIXED LENs Dome, as mentioned in data sheet.

2. No android video driver availabel, Video format is not standard for sndroid

3. Standard google apps do not work ( work on all other cameras with no problem)
    ==> Try “IP Cam Viewer” from Google Play Store, before you make such conclusion.

4. port 80 is on most routers already captured by http standtad port for camera must be different
    ==> You can always configure the HTTP port to what you need, default is 80.

5. the only think that works very good is the SIP/IP calling and audio monitor.
    ==> Well, finally something working for you.

6. video can only be seen in local mode (IP) no DDNS
    ==> Working for me and other beta testers.

Indeed, you may need to post your threads to correct places like all other testers and following the rule. If every tester posting thread like you the it is very difficult to collect valuable information for Grandstream to improve the product quickly. :slight_smile:

I enjoy talking to people in this very forum. And love to learn the news.