Best way to create a time based IVR

Hi, I need to create a time based rule on a IVR (7000):

• external calls go to the IVR (7000) that plays always the same message, then I would like to do:

• key 1 (on office time) —> IVR A (7001)

• key 1 (out of office time) —> IVR B (7002)

All the other keys have the same behavior at any time/day.

I tried to use a fictive extension (whitout a phone) with time based unconditional call transfer. Is there a better way ?

Thank you.

If it’s working the way you want, then it’s the best way. :slight_smile:

Seriously, on your inbound route, you can specify a time of day for it to apply. Make two IVRs (The first IVR as 7000, and the second IVR as 7001) with the same greetings but different keystroke options. Then make two inbound routes for different times. Point them at 7000 for the first and 7001 for the second. Then on 7000 you have keystroke one go to IVR A at 7002 and on IVR 7001 have keystroke one go to IVR B at 7003.

4 Total IVRs.
2 Total inbound routes.
1 DID.

I’ll even post some documentation for you: http://www.grandstream.com/sites/default/files/Resources/office_time_and_holiday_on_ucm6xxx.pdf

This is how I do it too!

Sorry for my late ansyer, but I waited some time to test the solution. Your idea is good too, but as you said: “If it’s working the way you want, then it’s the best way”, my configuration is working well :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.