Automatically Identifying Firmware Update Required

Is there a way in GDMS to be flagged when a device is not running the current firmware? This feature is available in gwn.cloud, but I do not see it here.

If it is not available in GDMS, can it be added?

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! We have a similar function in GDMS platform which is “New Version Notification Settings”. Once we have the new firmware version for the selected device model, the user will receive the notification reminder by email/message. Do you think this function can satisfy your requirement?

Thank you!

It would be simply nice to have a small identifier beside the firmware version in the Devices page.

Something like: “1.0.9.9 (Update avail.)”

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion! We will save your suggestion and consider this improvement in future GDMS release.

Thank you!

@GSSupport74, this is exactly what i meant. I need to know device by device which ones are not up to date.

An additional enhancement would be a way to schedule the update right from that screen/notification.

Thank you for your consideration.

Dear Drostoker,

Thank you for your feedback! This suggestion is indeed a nice suggestion for GDMS platform. We will save your suggestion and consider this improvement in future GDMS release. Thanks again for your testing!

Thank you!