auto base switching option missing

ip-communications

Hi @Shawn-424,

you have posted very good news a week ago.

Do you have perhaps any information for us how long we still have to wait for the new firmware?

Day by day I get calls and e-mails from asking customers because of unusable DP740/720 devices…

we just released 1.0.2.16 an hour ago at our official website, we have fixed a lot bugs in this build, you can download and upgrade your customers devices. Please let us know if you got any problems, thanks

Hi @Shawn-GSSupport424,

do you have any approximately ETA info for the Grandstream repeater for us?
Especially when it should be available in Germany?

[quote=“tgs, post:23, topic:15510”]Hi @Shawn-GSSupport424,

do you have any approximately ETA info for the Grandstream repeater for us?
Especially when it should be available in Germany?[/quote]

Hello, I don’t have an ETA right now, but our doc team are working on the Quick Install Guide now, which will be printed out in the product box.

One month more left and no information about the repeaters and/or a working auto base switching option!!??

we don’t have an ETA yet, but repeater is coming. we are preparing documents and fixing bugs, we’d like to release it ASAP but not in raw, but fully tested and functioning with user-friendly usage. :slight_smile:

Me and my customers are really frustrated and angry about having always no information if and when we will get repeaters.

We are short before to decide to buy a VoIP cordless phone system from an other manufacturer…

Hello there,
please update this is really a big issue as the range is far less than described and a really bad choise to release a product that is missing a feature from it’s ansestors… It’s beed 4 months since you said that the update and repeater are comming and we are exposed to our customers for choosing this program as all other DECT devices are not available to demonstrate at your webpage.

Please, please, please update asap…

This feature is added in 1.0.3.17,

Where do I find this feature?
I use two DP752-Base and a DP722 Handset (FW 1.0.13.0)

too old post, you should open a new post reporting scenario details and problems

Okay new thread here: DP722 handset: auto select best base