Add in a non-GDMS supported phone?

gdms

Hello All,

I opened a previous ticket asking about non-GDMS supported devices <47388>
-my question is, if a product is not supported can you still add it in and use it in GDMS?
-e.g., if I’m using a Grandstream GXV3275 (which isn’t supported) can I add it into GDMS, and simply add in in and use the cloud address (instead of ddns) adding in specific extensions?
-would that work?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
-Ronald

Dear user,

Thank you for using GDMS platform! If the device is not supported in the current GDMS platform, users cannot manage the device through the GDMS platform. We will add more models in the GDMS platform gradually. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

No. If the user wants to upgrade the device to Beta firmware via GDMS The user can also contact our support and report the missing configuration to Users can add the devices to EU server to manage the device as in US server afterwards.

Thanks for your feedback! If the user notices any missing P values in the GDMS platform, the user can feel free to let us know, and we will arrange to add the missing P values asap. Users can select the regional server based on the actual location.

Thank you!

No . If the user wants to upgrade the device to Beta firmware via GDMS The user can also contact our support and report the missing configuration to Users can add the devices to EU server to manage the device as in US server afterwards.

mysainsburys

Dear user,

Thank you for all your feedback! Users can select to associate the device to the US/EU server based on the regions and requirements. If the user wants to upgrade the device to Beta through the GDMS platform, the user can also upload the firmware to the GDMS platform -> Custom Firmeware menu for this purpose. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!

Hello All,

I opened a ticket: from the support group:

As I mentioned in the previous comment, GDS3710 is not supported on GDMS regardless of which firmware version you are using. A Beta version will not fix that, because GDMS does not support GDS3710 templates yet.

I don’t think this is an option yet…

-Ronald

Dear user,

Thank you for your feedback! GDS series are not supported in the current GDMS platform and we will support more models in the GDMS platform gradually in the future release. Thanks for your testing!

Thank you!