About the GS Affinity CTI App category

ip-communications

Welcome to Grandstream’s community forums. The forums are a place to post your questions and feedback, as well as report any bugs on our products and solutions.

Please keep posts related to the proper product category to help maintain organization within the forum and make it easier for all community members to engage.

If you’re in need of direct technical support, please use our online Help Desk to submit a support ticket. If you’re a member of ResellerConnect, please be sure to open a ticket through your account for priority technical support.

Click to dial a telephone number via the browser when GS Affinity is loaded and ready, just seems to load another instance of GS Affinity and request login details again.

Is there a setting to resolve that or an update to GS Affinity to rectify it?

Hello there,

Grandstream ucm6208 with 1.0.17.16 firmware. I’ve enabled Affinity Support on the GXP2140 phones, using SIP 1 account and have rebooted them all.
I’ve installed the GSAffinity Software on my laptop for testing and have followed your guide (http://www.grandstream.com/sites/default/files/Resources/GS_Affinity_Guide.pdf) and the phone that I am trying to interact with isn’t providing its code back nor any of the other phones.

GXP2140 phones are on the latest firmware 1.0.9.69

The error I get on the software is:

Cannot connect to the specified device. Please check your connection and try again.

That is when I try to connect to the phone but when I try and discover the phones in advance mode and I am using the IP address of the phone, nothing comes back.

Current software version of this GSAffinity is 1.0.1.5

Current setup of the UCM is in Switch Mode and I just have the LAN port plugged in.

Wanting to roll this out to a new client as they have asked for such a feature.

Thanks