3 registered phones in a ring group and only one extension rings

Guys I need help.

This UCM 6202 has been working fine with a successful ring group of 3 devices (Gxp 6525, 6105 and 2200 extension 1000,2000 and 3000). The ucm uses 2 analog lines. Suddenly started to ring In just 1 phone. I’ve upgrade the dice to the latest version so far 1.0.18.12, upgrade phones as well, erase and make the extensions and inbound patterns (_s, _xxxxxxxxxx, _xxxxxxxxxxx) an the ring groups as well. If I send the calls to an extension individually instead of the ring group would not ring either.

Remove everything from 2 box inbound, This for restriction and if call does not have caller number then it will be stooped. As for not ring it look more like a problem with configuration.

check dnd on the two that are not ringing. both on the phone and the ucm dial codes.

Hi

This problem was once resolved with a gxp 2130 the volume was moved to zero by client if everything is correct don’t over look checking the volume

Hello. I have the volume in max in all phones. Also I have other VoIP SIP accounts with other provider as a failover in each phone in their second account. However when I go and monitor the calls at the call monitor screen I see that the only one ringing is the ext 2000 and no sign of extensions 1000 and 3000.

Please advise