Author Topic: DP720 / DP750 handset is not available periodically  (Read 63 times)

IljaS

• View Profile
DP720 / DP750 handset is not available periodically
« on: January 11, 2018, 01:10:54 AM »
The telephone station on the basis of Asterisk version 13.18.1 was put into operation. Everything in a local network without NAT. I constantly face the problem of periodic inaccessibility of the DP720 / DP750 handsets. The handset is registered at the station, it is possible to make outgoing calls, but incoming calls do not go and the handset answers with a busy signal, while 4 tubes are registered on the base and this problem occurs on one, sometimes two handsets. Sometimes it is treated by turning the handset off and on. Sometimes, to fix the problem, you have to re-register the handset on the base. Firmware version 1.0.3.31. Tell me what you can adjust to solve the problem.
Sincerely yours, Ilya

mginformatica

• Beta Club Members
    • View Profile
Re: DP720 / DP750 handset is not available periodically
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 03:07:28 PM »
Same problem. Firmware 1.0.3.31. DP720/750.
My customer have 10 cordless and the problem is present in all.
He can make output call, the phones are registered, but he not receive the call many times. The cordless not rig but in the phone lcd screen show missed call.
This is a big problem, how can solve it?

Thank you

Giuseppe

IljaS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 06:39:51 AM »
The developers advised to reset the base to factory settings, tried, it became better, but after 4 days the problem arose again: (
They promise to release a new firmware, but when, do not say.

mginformatica

• Beta Club Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »
Yes. I have reset  the base to factory settings, but after 1 day the problem arose again.
The new firmware is very urgent, my customer can't receive phone call.

Thank you