Author Topic: HT-802 and Panasonic KX-TG4731C  (Read 413 times)

Jacques Papineau

• View Profile
HT-802 and Panasonic KX-TG4731C
« on: July 08, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »
Hi everyone.

I had a HT701 that works very well with my Panasonic cordless phone. One day, my HT701 broke. I recently buy a HT802. A problem has appeared with the answering machine include in the cordless phone base. It answer the call, do the welcom message, beep. During someone is doing a message, it's abort and hang up.  I have a old cisco spa112 that is not reliable, but for a test, it's ok. The panasonic answering machine include in the base of my cordless phone works with it as with my HT701 has it does in the past. I try to play with the gain of the FXS port with no success.

I think is a compatibility problem.

Do you have any advice ?

OliverB

• Beta Club Members
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HT-802 and Panasonic KX-TG4731C
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 02:03:23 AM »
The HT701 is still available...
Certified Grandstream Reseller | L├╝beck - Hamburg / Germany
Experience: Asterisk | snom | AVM | Alcatel | Siemens/Unify | Plantronics | Cisco | clavister | ruckus | Zyxel | Allnet | QNAP | MS-Server | Debian | Fujitsu | Lenovo| Samsung | Monacor | Seeburg

Jacques Papineau

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 06:25:04 AM »
Tank you Oliver. But I already have the HT802 and grandstream can possibly fix it.

On the HT802, what it seem not working perfectly is the volume of the FXS ports.  I has tried to play with the volume, but very litte change. No as the HT701. It possibly the table who translate de instruction for the volume on the DSP chip and the web page that is not correct. My cordless phone act like is the volume is to low.  It is propabely where grandstream must dig.

lairdb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 06:23:57 PM »
Possible fix.  If you are experiencing this issue, set "Re-INVITE After Fax Tone Detected" to Disabled.

Jacques Papineau

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 06:52:33 AM »
It works. Thank you very much. A chance that I do not need to send faxes. Now, grandstream know where to debug with panasonic phone.