Author Topic: Contact-Export to MS-Excel  (Read 446 times)

o0Julia0o

• View Profile
Contact-Export to MS-Excel
« on: January 01, 2017, 02:48:38 AM »
Hello,

i wan´t to edit the contact-list with MS Excel, to be able to copy & paste into different contacts lists. And to be able to backup a contact list.

I wan´t to have all the information, like photo-paht, ring-tone-path, telefone-number, email, etc.

With an older firmware it was possible to import the phonebook.csv(UTF8) in Excel:
Delimiter: , (comma)
Data have headings
Textqualifier: none
Put all numberous-columns to "Text"

After editing in Excel export it with a csv-addin(SaveCSV-Addin-XL2010.zip):
www.faq-o-matic.net/download/79/

Problems:
1. With Release_GXV3275_1.0.3.144 the import in excel doesn´t work. Telephone numbers are "-1", etc.
2. The photo-path is not exportet

Can anybody help? Thank you.

GSSupport419

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Contact-Export to MS-Excel
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:10:45 AM »
Hi,

The File attached is not in CSV format,  make sure to not change the format  of the csv file exported by the phone.

- Delimiter: comma
- Line break:CRLF ( \r\n)

For Ring tone, you will need to add a data saved by the phone manually.

Regarding the photo path, please open a ticket on our helpdesk portal https://helpdesk.grandstream.com

Best regards,

o0Julia0o

• View Profile
Re: Contact-Export to MS-Excel
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 12:09:44 PM »
Thank you for your reply.

Sure, the attached file is not CSV-format. The attached file is a Excel-Addin to export the phonebook as an csv-file. The ring-tone-patch is not the problem. This is exportet very well in 1.0.3.144.

But the numbers not:

What do you mean with "- Line break:CRLF ( \r\n)"? But i think the Line break works well, too.

So - the question is: How can i import all the phonebook-data from the GXV3275 into excel(exporting with the Addin is no problem).