Author Topic: Selecting REMOTE only layout shows a split screen of REMOTE and LOCAL videos.  (Read 215 times)

jpdingle

• View Profile
Hi, I am new to this forum.
Hopefully somebody can help me because I read the User Guide and Administration Guide but I did not find the answer.
I also searched in the forums but I can not find a thread that talks about the same issue.

I Just recently purchased two GVC3200 units and have registered for a 3-month IPVideoTalk Trial.
The issue I have is during an IPVideoTalk between these two devices, the TVs display a split screen that shows the remote and local video feeds instead of showing just one full screen video of the other party.

I have tried changing the layout to show remote only but still end up with a split screen of remote and local.
I have also upgraded the system firmware from 1.0.3.8 to 1.0.3.16 but the issue still exist.

Marcin

• View Profile
    • Email
Ipvideotalk will show all feed it is videoconference not normal call.
If you want call normal try using your IPvideoatalk number (not tested) or Sip call.
Life is waste of time

jpdingle

• View Profile
Ipvideotalk will show all feed it is videoconference not normal call.
If you want call normal try using your IPvideoatalk number (not tested) or Sip call.

I tried Blue Jeans and SIP, they both worked normally.

Marcin

• View Profile
    • Email
So you have answer IPvideoatalk is conference bridge so you will get all feed as they are mixed on IPvideoatalk not local.
Life is waste of time