I am testing with BroadWorks and not able to get the Shared Call Appearance Bridging function on two of my GXP2200 to work.
Does anyone know the correct way to perform the test listed below?
A1 and A2 are my GXP2200 phones.
I do not see how to have "User A1 selects the active line and the Barge-in button."
This test case verifies the DUT’s interoperability with BroadWorks for the endpoint bridging a shared line call.
Originate a call from User B1 to User A1. Answer the call at User A2’s phone. From User A1’s phone, select the active shared line and select barge-in at the phone.
Verify the following:
- User B1 dials User A1.
– User A1 and User A2 are alerted.
– User B1 receives audible ringback.
User A2 answers the call.
– Two-way voice path is established.
– Visual indicators on User A1 and User A2 phones update to indicate the line is in active state.
User A1 selects the active line and the Barge-in button.
– Barge-in warning tone is heard by User A2.
– The call is bridged. All three parties can hear each other.
Verify the SIP signaling to and from the DUT.
– Hosted SBC:
– DUT sends INVITE to the Network Server with Call-Info header containing appearance-index=1.
– Network Server responds with 302.
– DUT sends INVITE to the primary Application Server address.
– Premise-based SBC:
– DUT sends INVITE to the primary Application Server address with Call-Info header containing appearance-index=1.
– BroadWorks Application Server sends NOTIFY request for Call-Info to both endpoints with: